Main responsibility : This position responsible to develop and optimize group company’s (Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Vietnam, Thailand, China) HSE function, ensure strong HSE performance, implement HSE procedures, and implement the Health, Safety, Environment Management System and maintain employees commitment in HSE.
- Bachelor Degree (S1) of Environmental & Health / Industrial / Chemical or any background in Engineer
- Minimal 5 years working experience as HS Manager, with total experience in related field minimal 10 years and preferably from manufacturing industry
- Having knowledge of Indonesian and International HSE legislation and requirements, including SMK3, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 and ISO 9001 management systems standards and certifications
- Strong leadership, communication skill and having experience in execution related to improvement HSE area
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Willing to to travel to all plants
Please submit your updated CV to: